JORD, Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
JORD, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of JORD:
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. JORD
intends to be conformant with WCAG 2.1 level A. Conformant means that the content conforms to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of JORD. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on JORD:
- Phone: (844) 888-5673
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 433 Sovereign Ct., Ballwin, MO 63011
- Twitter: @woodwatches_com
We try to respond to feedback within 14 business days.
Accessibility of JORD relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
JORD, Inc. assessed the accessibility of JORD by the following approaches:
This statement was created on January 13, 2021.